Violence in Syria continues to escalate leading to more unrest and killings among the opposition to the government. In particular, the Syrian army is targeting its fire power on the rebel city of Homs.
Also this week in Israel in the News:
- The European Union considers more sanctions against Syria
- Iran steps up its threats against the U.S.
- More economic sanctions are leveled against Iran amid reports of Israeli attack
- Israeli top representatives discuss Iran with U.S. lawmakers
- Iran may be getting ready to fight back against imposed sanctions
Listen below to Israel in the News.