As Israelis prepare to go to the polls next week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that, if re-elected, preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear threat is tops on his agenda.
Also this week in Israel in the News:
- U.S. denounces Morsi’s vicious anti-Semitic remarks made in 2010.
- Israeli military shoots Palestinian teen who was trying to breach a security barrier.
- Despite U.N. declaration of statehood, Israel will not accept new Palestinian passports.
- Syria University reeling after a bomb attack killed 87 people on campus.
- Concerns continue over Defense nominee Chuck Hagel.
- The youngster survivor on Schindler’s list dies at 83.
This week’s Israel in the News Perspective features The Fellowship’s Rev. Jerry Clark on the stark differences between Israeli and Palestinians’ views.